Human Resource and Minority Affairs Department of the Govt of Punjab announces scholarships for Minority students. Students studying in Matric to Ph.D. belonging to minority groups can avail the scholarship. A fixed yearly stipend shall be given to the selected deserving students belonging to Minority Groups. The last date to apply for the scholarship is September 29, 2022.
PKR: 50,000/- yearly stipend shall be offered to the students enrolled in professional undergraduate degree courses and PhD courses. PKR: 35000/- is fixed for students enrolled in Postgraduate courses including MA MSc MS and MPhil programs. The application can be submitted to R&I Branch of the Department of Human Resource and Minority Affairs, Government of Punjab.
Punjab Govt Minority affairs HRMA Scholarship overview
Merit & Need Based
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab Govt HRMA Minorities Scholarship 2022
- Minority students who are regular students of the government institute are eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who are studying in Government institutes in Punjab or Federal Government institutes in Punjab territory.
- Students having domicile of Punjab.
- Must have scored at least 50% marks in the last examination.
- Monthly income should not exceed PKR: 34,800/-
How to apply for Minorities Scholarship
- The completed application form along with required documents must reach the undersigned latest by September 29, 2022.
- The application form is available on the HRMA website here.
- All the educational certificates must be attested from the 17-grade officer.
- All the educational degrees/result cards/equivalence certificates.
- Copy of CNIC student father.
- Domicile of the candidate.
- 3 passport-size photographs.
- Semester system examination controller or head of the department issue the certificate with number or percentage.
- Income certificate on the application form attested by the gazetted officer.
Minorities groups Scholarship 2022 Stipend:
Professional education (MBBS, DVM,BDS,B.Sc, P ham-D, Ph.D)
Postgraduate Level (M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, MCS/MBA, M.Phil, LL.M etc)
B.A/B.Sc/B.B.A/B.Com(2&3 years degree & Honours le. 4 years degree) LLB
F.A/F.Sc/I.Com/A level/ DAE or equivalent
Metric/O Level or Equivalent